Software
Houzz Logo Print
grayfoxs200

See question below

9 years ago
I do love this armoire but curbside delivery would be impossible. Too heavy. How much would it cost to put it in the downstairs living room. Is there any danger that young children could pull it over??
Consigned Chinese Antique Cypress Wood Armoire/Wardrube-Huge 28P03 · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I can get white glove service rate quote for you. That will be more expense. It is two men service, inside deliver, unpack, debris removal. Please provide us your zip code and is there any stairs to your living room? If yes, how many?

    This armoire is very heavy, children won't be able to pull it over.

  • 9 years ago

    No stairs to living room. Near front door. 15238. Thanks!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I have sent the white glove service rate request to our contracted shipping co. today. Will advise you as soon as I get answer.

    Thanks

    Jason

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there, I got two white glove service shipping quote today. the cheaper one is $1048.00. for inside placement, unpack and debris removal with insurance. let me know if you want purchase it. so I can update the listing in order for you to place order. Thanks Jason

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Patricia.

    Have you received my message before regarding the white glove shipping quote? I have been working on this for couple of days. Do you still interested in purchasing this armoire? If not, I have to give shipping company a reply.