Software
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenstyle

Design services.

9 years ago
Interesting how people with no knowledge of design want the professionals to give away their work for free and then get upset when they don't. Intellectual property is not free. You need to put a designer on retainer and pay for the services you request. Get a clue people, you don't work for free, why would they. The work displayed on Houzz is a product of someone's work which you get the privilege to look at for free. Figure out your own paint color or pay someone. Simple.
Nordquist · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 7 years ago

    Didn't you already receive payment for this job. People are not gonna pay you for a paint color. I would think if I was the designer and my work was complimented I would be happy to share it.

  • 6 years ago

    people are asking for paint color, and you want to be paid for that?