Software
Houzz Logo Print
tmolles

Ceiling Height?

13 years ago
What is the ceiling height for this great room and the room to the left? Is that the foyer?
Extensive Remodel In McLean, VA · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Good afternoon! The height of the ceiling in this great room going up to the highest peak is 16 ft. The room photographed over to the left of the great room is the dining room area with 8 ft tall ceilings. The foyer is not pictured in this photograph. Thank you for your question!
  • 13 years ago
    thanks you for your response. I should have been more clear about which "left" I meant. I did mean the extreme left which is not pictured. I'm looking at the transition between ceiling heights. I'm assuming the ceiling directly above this small picture sofa table is 8ft too? Thanks again!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That's okay! Yes, everything is 8 ft. Here is another angle of the area not pictured in the extreme left (taken from standing next to the fireplace looking out) Let us know if you have any other questions!
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert