Software
Houzz Logo Print
showertubs

Dining foldable table

9 years ago
Does this table have any chairs sold separately?
Studio Gate Leg Table · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,


    yes the chairs that go with this table are under sku 417a31-Craftsman Side Chair


    thank you !

  • 9 years ago

    I was unable to locate the chairs under that sku. Could you please assist.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,


    I have just updated the SKU to "available" please let me know if you still do not see it within a couple of hours.


    thank you !

  • 9 years ago

    Sorry, tried that sku and nothing. Could you perhaps copy/paste to me if I give you my email address? I'm very interested in seeing the chairs before I invest in the table

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,

    please provide your email so i can send you the pictures of the chairs. i will also try to get into contact with a houzz representative to see why the chairs are not showing as available.


    thank you!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    here is the link in which i was able to locate the chairs.

    https://www.houzz.com/products/craftsman-side-chair-prvw-vr~52629303?lid=37799283

    thank you

  • 9 years ago

    Found them. Thank you very much for all your trouble