Software
Houzz Logo Print
hydedluke

Bed frame

13 years ago
Where can u get this bed frame??
lexington home brands 01_0619_174C.jpg · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    from me! Please call me at 336-822-3000 ext 2781
  • 13 years ago
    The furniture is from Lexington - Tommy Bahamas, Kingston. I have several pieces - not the bedroom set - the media wall unit, console table and side tables in my media/game room. It's stunning! Enjoy!
  • 13 years ago
    Is this ceiling painted?
  • 13 years ago
    What type of paint is this?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I'm sorry I don't have the details on the paint.
  • 13 years ago
    Tommy Bahama "Kingstown Sovereign Poster Bed" from Lexington Home Brands
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    from me. please call me at 336-822-3000 ext 2781
  • 13 years ago
    I want this bed, too...but I see the metal canopy up0 above it doesn't match the wood. what are some ideas to cover that up with fabric??
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    here is one image to see how fabric is draped across the frame. I also have an ideabook on canopy beds that my provide inspiration for you. check it out.