Software
Houzz Logo Print
debrajohnson1

Glass top?

9 years ago
How thick is the glass top & is it beveled or straight or rounded edge? Thank you.
Uttermost Teak Wood Console · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Thanks for reaching out. I will check with the manufacturer regarding the thickness of the glass and get back to you tomorrow. However, I believe that it is 3/8" thick. There is no bevel. It has a pencil polished edge (slightly rounded) with slightly rounded corners.

    This is a really gorgeous table. Each piece is made by hand and every one is a little different, making it a work of art. I saw this table at the manufacturer's showroom in January, and it is really stunning. Here's a link to our product page on Houzz -

    [Uttermost 25593 Reclaimed Teak Wood & Glass Console Table[(https://www.houzz.com/products/teak-wood-console-prvw-vr~26767017?lid=47679066)

    I see that one seller is showing that this table is available, but it is on backorder with the manufacturer until March 28th. If you click "check availability" on our product page, we will notify you when it is back in stock. I hope you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

    Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

    Pamela Jaffke, Owner/Designer

    Innovations Interior Design & Designer Home Decor