Software
Houzz Logo Print
minoo_ayat

hi there, can I order this in 14" D and 70" wide?

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

you can contact me directly. I understand customized orders are not returnable.
Thanks,
Minoo

Bourbon Pecan Finish, 24"x6"x3", Distressed Shelf With Brackets · More Info

Comments (28)

  • 9 years ago

    sorry I meant 14" D and 70" Length?


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Sorry- we can only go 12" deep.

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    Thanks and the thickness of 3" is flexible or limited to 3"?

    What is the cost estimate for 5 pieces 12"D/3"to5"thickness/70"length in the distressed finish.

    Can I have a sample picture of the distressed finish in Bourbon Floating shelf. I think

    Thanks,

    Minoo

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    A piece 70" x 12" x 3" would cost $215. I don't have anything thicker than the 3"

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    thanks. can you send me a picture of the distressed finish Bourbon Floating shelf.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    The deepest we can go is 12". I have attached a photo of the bourbon pecan finish.

    Stevie


  • 9 years ago

    HI Stevie, thank you for the picture. Which finish is the lighter color you had in another picture. I prefer the lighter color one. I noticed you had sent a picture of 3 finishes to another customer. I like to order 5 pieces as soon as I have the picture of the lighter one.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:


    Here is a photo of the three finishes

    Stevie

  • PRO
    9 years ago

  • 9 years ago

    thanks. The third one at the bottom. is this the grayest tone you have? I think I like this one.


  • 9 years ago

    what would be the total cost if shipped to this address:

    3003 Meadow Ct. #4 Olympic Valley, CA 96146


  • 9 years ago

    Any update please? I like to place the order. thanks.


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    Have you decided on a depth? If you are okay with a 12" depth then the cost would be $215 each and if you are considering using our invisible shelf brackets then you should use at least four 8" brackets per shelf and they cost $12 each. Shipping is free.

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    hi there, yes. 12" is fine in distress finish (the lighter one) 5 pieces plus the 4 *" brackets per shelf.

    How do I place the order?

  • 9 years ago

    hi there let me know how I can place the order. Is it possible to get them by next week? thanks.



  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    This is a custom order so if you ordered today the soonest they could ship would be late next week. Houzz doesn't have a custom order feature so I simply ask that you order something of similar value and then I convert the work order to your dimensions and confirm that back to you through this message center. Tell me how many you will order and I will adjust the inventory of 40" mantel which cost the same $215?

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    great. will do. I need 5. I will place the order now. Late next week is fine. just want to make sure it will be the distressed finish. The lighter grayish one. thank so much for all your help.



  • 9 years ago

    hi there i cant find anything for 215 can you send me the link?


  • 9 years ago

    this is the closest


  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    I've adjusted the inventory on the 40" mantels so you can go ahead and order

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    i ordered them. How come the mantels come in 5" thick but shelves are limited to 3"?

    and I forgot to add the 8" brackets. will do it now.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    The mantels come in a 6" thickness but nothing more than a 6" depth

    Stevie

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Minoo:

    The only way you can change to a 6" thickness is if you also want a 6" depth. Let me know - do you want your shelf to be 6" x 6"?

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    I see. No thanks. lets stay with the original size of 70"Length/3"thickness/12" deep


    What type of wood have we decided on?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    The finish you've chosen is distressed like the photo. Once the order comes through I will give you summary

    Stevie

  • 9 years ago

    Ok thank you.