I have already ordered, can I change the color of the loveseat?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

HOME TECHBuild a Smarter Kitchen Now With Gadgets You Already Own
Technology can improve your kitchen's efficiency for next to nothing — just look to your old phone or tablet
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDThe Kitchen of Tomorrow Is Already Here
A new Houzz survey reveals global kitchen trends with staying power
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGBaking Soda: The Amazing All-Natural Cleanser You Already Own
Battle grime, banish odors and freshen clothes with this common nontoxic cupboard staple
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

Houzz Shop
Laura HoranOriginal Author
Houzz Shop
Laura HoranOriginal Author
Houzz Shop