Software
Houzz Logo Print
kirstennc

Front door

13 years ago
A neighbor of mine has a similar door. Where does it come from?
Dallas, TX: Stolp · More Info

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    yes, I would like to know where to find this type of door and paint color. I have the hard ware on my current door. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Searched the site. Lots of people want to know the colour of the door but no answer to the question anywhere.
  • 13 years ago
    it's probably one of the Crestview Doors
  • 13 years ago
    I found a door almost exactly like this one (very similar color and style) and the builders/manufacturer's comments were as follows:

    "This, and another door on on the job were custom-made by our carpenter using kits from Crestview. See www.crestviewdoors.com/ Really quite simple, actually."

    "Crestview Doors - If you have any questions about ordering a door or doorlite kit online, feel free to call our customer service team at (866) 454-6302, and we'd be happy to help you out!"
  • 13 years ago
    What is the color of house and color of door please? Looking for the best orange for our home
  • 13 years ago
    love to find out what colors you used on house, trim and front door...
  • 12 years ago
    The Crestview door lite kits are amazing, but they have discontinued them and raised the prices of their doors. It's a shame...supply and demand, dictates price!
  • 12 years ago
    I'm glad you found the Pulse Line from Therma-Tru. I found them as well and they are made right here in the Great Northwest in Tacoma. I ordered the Ari.
  • 12 years ago
    Kcossette did you notice in there is a Therma tru stamped in the glass? I've read that other people have complained of an etched branding in the small windows. That doesn't sound very nice.
  • 12 years ago
    I never noticed it! If there is brand etched in the glass it must be very small Love my doors...
  • 12 years ago
    I custom designed the door and had it fabricated on site. This was before Crestview existed. The color is from Behr. I honestly can't remember the name :/
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Crestview Doors is no longer around, but ThermaTru has midcentury doors. http://www.thermatru.com/products/entry/fiberglass-entry-doors/plf/index.aspx