Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teach112

Need ideas for Backsplash for Silestone "Lusso"

teach112
7 years ago

I have chosen Silestone "Lusso" for my countertops and now need to find a backsplash that will complement the quartz and the cabinets painted in Dove White. I would like to add some color to the backsplash (am worried that it will be too "white" without some color). Anyone have any suggestions on color for tile or how I can "trim" it?

Comments (18)

• halleelle
    6 years ago

Hi

I have lusso counter tops and cherry cabinets. I need backsplash suggestions too. Did you find something you want??

• thinkdesignlive
    6 years ago
    Post a photo of your counter, cabinet and FLOORS as all should be taken into consideration.
  • Mary Y
    5 years ago

Same. What did you decide.

• P L
    3 years ago

Resurrecting this old thread in the hopes you found something. We love Lusso for the counters, and Dover for the Cabinets but aren't sure what to do on the Backsplash. Some samples we took home looked good in the store but seem to be a little too cool (gray). Some others seem too white. What did you end up going with?

• Nikkiee Cruz
    3 years ago

following... i really like lusso as well and couldn't find a good backsplash for it :/

• Nikkiee Cruz
    3 years ago

@Kandice i went with the Cloe tile as well but it's still under construction. does the backsplash look too white for the Lusso? i know Lusso is hard to take pictures of, it doesn't do it justice.

• Kandice M
    3 years ago

I don’t think it is too white. I actually think it brightens the Lusso up and really pulls out the gray in the countertop. I’ll try and get some better pictures later today.

• Kandice M
    3 years ago

Sorry it took so long. We have t finished the lighting in our kitchen, so it’s hard to get a great picture. Here is another picture. The bread container is bright white. I’m not sure if you can tell in the picture but the Cloe is definitely not as white as the bread container. I also have slightly off-white cabinets and it all goes together nicely with the Lusso.

• Nikkiee Cruz
    3 years ago

it looks great!! i use white grout, but i think the gray is better, it makes the color pop more

• lsig1950
    3 years ago

I need ideas for backsplash with Lusso countertops, too. My cabinets are cypress with honey tones. I plan to use Benjamin Moore ballet white on walls. I have large kitchen, dining and keeping room with honey color baseboards and crown molding.

• lsig1950
    3 years ago

Have you seen uglier granite?

• kmarte01
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

What did you choose for backsplash? we have maple cabinets with a honey tone. in process if swapping white appliances for GE slate color. Leaning towards Silestone Lusso (on left in pic) and am in search of backsplash ideas

• kmarte01
    2 years ago

• Margo Johnson
    2 years ago

I just found this thread i am buying a new house with limited options from builder i too chose Lusso and very light gray cabinets I wanted a contrast for backsplash and was down to two choices Just made final choice last week and went with a taupe color. it is Shaw geoscapes fan pattern will have to wait as house will not be done til summer

This includes a picture of my other option Good Luck to all of us!!

• HU-220513518
    2 years ago

Kmarte01, I to have honey cabinets and slate appliances and have decided on Lusso countertops. I am curious what backsplash you went with.

• Heidi Gregg
    last year

Kandice M, what cabinet paint color did you use with Lusso?

• Leigh stevens
    6 months ago

Hi! If anyone is active on this thread I would love some ideas of grout color. I’m getting my backsplash installed tomorrow with Lusso. The backsplash we chose is satori Bianca perla brick polished.