Software
Houzz Logo Print
kmeskra

Egret White Sherwin Williams

9 years ago

I'm wondering if anyone has a picture of this paint color in their space? I'm using it as a whole house color, except the bathroom (using fleur de sel in there). I like the swatches in my house, but I'm anxious to see it in other homes. Anyone?

Comments (10)

  • 9 years ago

    I was wondering the same and I'm also considering it for painting our home

  • 9 years ago

    Have you painted your home in that color yet? If so, I'd love to see some photos. Can you tell which undertone color tends to show on it?

  • 9 years ago
    I visited a house painted in Egret and tracked the color down it was so beautiful. I'll try and take a picture tomorrow, but it is GORGEOUS.
  • 9 years ago

    Thank you, I would love that!

  • 9 years ago

    Any updates/pictures of Egret White? I came across the paint chip today at Sherwin Williams and am having no luck finding photos.

  • 9 years ago

    I'd love to see some photos too.

  • 9 years ago

    Me too:)

  • 9 years ago

    would love some updates and photo on Egret white thanks


  • 9 years ago

    I don't think the updates are coming in this thread. May need to look for some photos elsewhere.