Software
Houzz Logo Print
sailfast415

Determining Decor Style

9 years ago
I'm moving into a completely empty house and I need help determining my decor style throughout. I'm an amateur at this so please forgive me if the cues are obvious. My initial instinct is that it is somewhere between "craftsman" and "transitional". However, the light fixtures have metal and almost feel modern or industrial? I'm just looking for some direction with style of furnishing and color.

In particular, I'm not a fan of white painted wood for coffee tables, etc. If I go with stained wood furnishings, do I have to match the stain of the built-ins or can I go with a dark wood stain?

The furniture on the pictures is from the staging.
Any advice welcome! Thank you!

Pictures: exterior to give you context, and kitchen. I'll post pictures of the living room as well.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County