Your shopping cart is empty.

Electrical outlet in the back splash?

robertsicc
April 30, 2013
I don't see electrical outlets in the back splah. Can you please tell me where they are? Are they under the top cabinets? If so, what did you use?
Woodinville Retreat · More Info

Comments (15)

• PRO
    Interiors
    They are located under the cabinets - unfortunately we do not spec the outlets so I don't have that information. Sorry!
  • Hagop Imasdounian
    one thing you can do is buy low profile outlet boxes and put them underneath the upper cabinets. if you have a light valance that would cover it, if not flush-mount them and from the inside make a false bottom to cover the back of the outlet box and side
  • Angie Keats
    I would not go for the wooden floor... I would prefer the dark grey and black and light grey tiles.. so perfect for the kitchen...
  • marybey
    where can I find the lights and their cost.
  • grayden23
    what counter top is this?
    Thank you....beautiful kitchen
  • marybey
    where can I find the hanging lights over the counter and cost. Thanks
  • PRO
    Interiors
    The lights are tagged in the photo - just roll over them and you should be able to get all of the info you need on them. They can likely be purchased at a local lighting supplier near you, or online by doing a search. Best of luck! Sarah
  • PRO
    Interiors
    The countertop is Kashmir White granite, with and eased and finished edge.
  • PRO
    Sharon Cameron Lawn Interiors
    There is likely an outlet strip up under the top cabinets at the back top area of the backsplash. .and likely there is a remote downdraft.
  • jigf
    What is back splash
  • dbaerg
    I love this backsplash...name/color please? We are looking to finish our new kitchen and would love to have a look at these!
  • PRO
    Granite Grannies
    The tile is Vetro by Casa Dolce Casa in Matte Bianco. 8x10 Sfalsato Sheet (Stagger Set). We sourced it in Seattle at Statements Tile (www.statementstile.com)
  • jigf
    what color are the cabinets
  • Cindy Monaghan
    love the hardware on the cabinets
  • PRO
    Interiors
    The cabinets are Ben moore While Dove and the hardware is Top Knobs Dakota line in antique pewter.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).