0

Electrical outlet in the back splash?

robertsicc
April 30, 2013
I don't see electrical outlets in the back splah. Can you please tell me where they are? Are they under the top cabinets? If so, what did you use?
Woodinville Retreat · More Info

Interiors
    They are located under the cabinets - unfortunately we do not spec the outlets so I don't have that information. Sorry!
  • Hagop Imasdounian
    one thing you can do is buy low profile outlet boxes and put them underneath the upper cabinets. if you have a light valance that would cover it, if not flush-mount them and from the inside make a false bottom to cover the back of the outlet box and side
  • Angie Keats
    I would not go for the wooden floor... I would prefer the dark grey and black and light grey tiles.. so perfect for the kitchen...
  • marybey
    where can I find the lights and their cost.
  • grayden23
    what counter top is this?
    Thank you....beautiful kitchen
  • marybey
    where can I find the hanging lights over the counter and cost. Thanks
    Interiors
    The lights are tagged in the photo - just roll over them and you should be able to get all of the info you need on them. They can likely be purchased at a local lighting supplier near you, or online by doing a search. Best of luck! Sarah
    Interiors
    The countertop is Kashmir White granite, with and eased and finished edge.
    Sharon Cameron Lawn Interiors
    There is likely an outlet strip up under the top cabinets at the back top area of the backsplash. .and likely there is a remote downdraft.
  • jigf
    What is back splash
  • dbaerg
    I love this backsplash...name/color please? We are looking to finish our new kitchen and would love to have a look at these!
    Granite Grannies
    The tile is Vetro by Casa Dolce Casa in Matte Bianco. 8x10 Sfalsato Sheet (Stagger Set). We sourced it in Seattle at Statements Tile (www.statementstile.com)
  • jigf
    what color are the cabinets
  • Cindy Monaghan
    love the hardware on the cabinets
    Interiors
    The cabinets are Ben moore While Dove and the hardware is Top Knobs Dakota line in antique pewter.