Software
Houzz Logo Print
bibsey

Cabinet color

13 years ago
What is the cabinet color
San Francisco Kitchen & Bath · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 13 years ago
    What is the paint color on the cabinets? Thank you.
  • 13 years ago
    Am also wanting to know the color of the cabinets
  • 13 years ago
    I would also love to know paint color of cabinets
  • 13 years ago
    What is the material and color of that backsplash? It looks so clean and nice! Thanks :)
  • 13 years ago
    Yep, me too. What is cab color?
  • 12 years ago
    I like the cabinet color too.
  • 11 years ago

    I think that this color of cabinets would go really well with our new counters that we are putting in. My wife and I are remodeling our home one room at a time. This year's project is the kitchen. I would love to know the exact color of those cabinets though. http://www.cjkubisiakinc.com/services

  • 9 years ago
    Is the farmhouse sink white????