My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I originally bought this Hoya labeled as bella. I was told it might in fact be engleriana. But now I'm thinking it could be pauciflora. What do the experts think?
If those leaves are about 2 to 3 inches long and maybe a quarter inch wide then I'm going to say yes! The "bunchy" leaf growth looks right to. Is the plant throwing out vines like some kind of possessed barbed wire? Then it's probably pauciflora :D
It looks like mine only my plant is darker but it's grown inside.
triffidmoss
Lydia Kennedy
Related Professionals
Covington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Knoxville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Concord Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Jose Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sedalia Landscape Contractors · Starkville Landscape Contractors · Fort Dodge Landscape Contractors · Glenwood Springs Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Knoxville Custom Countertops · Muskegon Custom Countertops · Coeur d'Alene Custom Countertops · Everett Custom Countertops · Honolulu Custom Countertops