Software
Houzz Logo Print
mbdonley

Chandelier

13 years ago
Hello, this room is so beautiful! Could you please share the manufacturer of the chandelier? Thank you so much.
Comfortable Luxury · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This lantern has been in place for a little while. I would recommend that you go to a local designer or showroom and have them source a fixture that is currently available.
  • 13 years ago
    I bought a chandelier that is very similar to this one and I love it. I got it from LampsPlus.com. It's made Quoizel Dury Century Silver Pendant Chandelier Style # R9719 and is $540. The color is what I call "Gilver", gold and silver mixed. Plus, it has black wiped on it too. It's very interesting the the finish makes it blend with many other metals. Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you!