This plant is just not doing very well :(
I think Mindorensis Pink is one of the, if not the most beautiful of the Mindorensis. So, I'm really wanting to breathe some life back into this baby.
I checked the roots for rot and fungus, they look good. I'm stumped. No pests or creepy crawlies.
Can anyone chime in on what might be happening?
Also I noticed this Hoya in the pot, and I don't think it's Mindorensis? I could be wrong, but the veins don't match up.
aurorawa
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westminster Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Branson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Platteville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Fayetteville Landscape Contractors · Topeka Landscape Contractors · Bartlesville Landscape Contractors · Frisco Landscape Contractors · Killeen Landscape Contractors · North Adams Landscape Contractors · Mansfield Landscape Contractors · Santa Fe Landscape Contractors · Vidalia Custom Countertops · Rolla Custom Countertops · Las Vegas Custom Countertops