Gesneriads for postage
Anyone want to send me plants, cuttings, tubers, for cost of shipping? Interested in stuff that can grow under a 24" flourescent Walmart grow light (have burned plants in past using brighter light setups, never could get it right), or do well in a room with a bright east window - too bright for African violets and the strep I tried there. In fact, I can't grow streps anywhere so no use to send them. I think it is always too much or too little light for them. I have tried numerous gesneriads before, mostly where I used to live. Not a lot of luck but maybe they will do better here. Anyway, I'm tired of African violets, which were my focus before. Here's pictures as an example of the artificial light level I have. They are all similar though the last picture happens to look brighter than the other two pictures.




Related Professionals
Dover Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Dalton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Muskogee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilton Head Island Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Anniston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Chicago Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Hattiesburg Landscape Contractors · Aurora Landscape Contractors · Rockford Landscape Contractors · Anchorage Landscape Contractors · Jacksonville Architects & Building Designers · Kansas City Architects & Building Designers · Lufkin Architects & Building Designers