Software
Houzz Logo Print
pelavin

Winter Ready

9 years ago
Can you leave these chairs outside during the winter or in rain? How all-weather are they?
Abbyson Living Palermo Outdoor Wicker Chaises, Brown, Set of 2 · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello, Thank you for your question! Yes these are water resistant! 3,000 UV hour rated, weather, and color fast fade resistant, But during bad weather, we would recommend putting them somewhere with a cover.

  • 8 years ago

    I purchased mine in late July 2017, they were kept outdoors under a roof overhang so partially covered all year. Used for the first time in Aug. 2018 only to discover that only the weight of only your hand pressing on webbing cause them to break anywhere they are touched




    . They are completely unusable and when I reported this was told 'too bad' you are 1 month past the 1 year warranty. They will be going on the curb next trash day. Save your money. And to think that back in July 2017 I gave them Five Stars.