Software
Houzz Logo Print
kulufi

Weather

9 years ago
Can thesebe left outside for 4 seasons?
What is the actual material of tabletop and chairtop? Thank you.
Outdoor Aluminum Resin 7-Piece Square Dining Table and Chairs Set · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Of course, this is meant to be outdoors all year, placed material is a Polywood; is a HDPE (high density polyurethane) with wood engraving.

  • 9 years ago

    I have a polywood set and it got very moldy after 1 year. I have cleaned with soap and water and it's still moldy. Just letting you know. If you have a suggestion about how to clean, I'd appreciate it!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Polywood Moldy? thats pretty much not possible; please send me images at

Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio