I posted a photo before of the first flower but now the plant is really starting to mature nicely. Lots of flowers on it and lots more flower buds! I'm over due to repot it but I really don't want to disturb the show. The seed pod I cross pollinated with 'Amanda's Penny' continues to ripen in back. The older flowers turn from purple to more dusky blue as they age before they are finished. I'm loving this miniature hybrid. It is potted up into a 2 inch wide, 3 oz solo cup and wick watered.
Related Professionals
Rolla Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · New Braunfels Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cape Coral Landscape Contractors · Laconia Landscape Contractors · Orange County Landscape Contractors · Victorville Landscape Contractors · Las Cruces Landscape Contractors · El Dorado Architects & Building Designers · Crestview Architects & Building Designers · San Antonio Architects & Building Designers · Ottumwa Architects & Building Designers · Syracuse Architects & Building Designers · Santa Rosa Architects & Building Designers · Billings Architects & Building Designers · Provo Architects & Building Designers