Software
Houzz Logo Print
slbattle

How do I order this shower kit.

9 years ago
I have a 34" x 48.5" shower area. Need a right side opening (Left hinged slider). How do I order this please? What is the price?
New Lattice Shower Range · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi there,

    Thanks for your enquiry. Can you
    please let us know where you are in the country and we can arrange a
    consultation. Because these are tailor made we would need to do a site visit
    with the decision maker in order to correctly price this.

    Kind Regards,

    Joni

    slbattle thanked Crest Showers
  • 9 years ago

    11530 Long Island New York opening is 34x48.5 with slight variation 1/4"on each side. Pls see photo attached below.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi,

    Unfortunately we are based in NZ so geographically it may be a challenge to supply you with one of our Lattice Showers :D Many Thanks for your Interest.

  • 9 years ago

    ok. I was not aware of your location