Software
Houzz Logo Print
nagoose

Franz Kline?

13 years ago
Is that a Franz Kline painting or poster? Whatever it is where did you get it? Thanks!
Boston Townhouse Renovation · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Art is from the clients' private collection.
  • 12 years ago
    We are doing the same with one of my husband's photos. What size print did you go with? I really like that scale... is it divided into 3 images? I love it, does the client have a website of other works? Sorry, lots of questions :-)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It is an original painting - not a photograph or poster.
  • 12 years ago
    Do you know who painted it? Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    no, we do not
  • 12 years ago
    yes, it is a F. Kline painting,
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    thanks for the verification, but I'm not certain it is and we would not want to misrepresent our clients. We maintain strict confidentiality with those we work for.