Software
Houzz Logo Print
bullet2012

I cannot find the Walker Zanger Weave in black. Do you know if it has been discontinued?

13 years ago
River Bluff Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    I am a Walker Zanger distributor. You can contact me at Crystal@Inside-Effects.com for more information.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Here is a link to the collection online - in Black it's called "Pewter" http://walkerzanger.com/collections/products.php?view=mat&mat=Weave&coll=Weave
  • 11 years ago
    Is the color shown on this shower pewter or is it the weave shadow?
  • 11 years ago
    How do I get a sample of the pewter?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hello, this is called "Pewter." Where do you live, millerni? We can direct you to a showroom or Authorized dealer near you if you provide your zipcode.
  • 11 years ago
    Spring, TX 77379
  • 11 years ago
    Good morning. Were you able to locate a dealer in my area? If not, how can I get a sample of the pewter? I have already purchased the shower tile in this picture. :)
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Sorry for the delay! Looks like the nearest dealer is our Houston showroom. Here is a link to their contact information: http://walkerzanger.com/showroom-dealer/tx-houston.php