Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    wow.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You've done it again! Does not even look like the same house. Love all the palms you incorporate in your designs. Very nice.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Love this! Can't believe it is the same house!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Are u kidding Steffanie!? The new is much better!
  • 13 years ago
    I have to agree with steffanie here. The new home is nice. The old, smaller home had what appeared to be great potential. It's a bit difficult to see this as a remodel since I don't see any hints of the original home in the new one.
  • 13 years ago
    Looks like another house was added! Nice. How much would this cost? I asked for a quote on painting my 3000 sq foot house, it was 14K.....that is just paint.
  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    Hi Bay Area Design, wow! :) Substantial indeed.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks all for your comments, I too believe in saving existing homes , as I try to help my clients with very difficult and emotional decisions. The home that was lifted and saved was my own home!
  • 13 years ago
    your house looks great. wondering if this level of improvement is a trend for the neighborhood or you're bringing this home up to the nbrhd standard or you're ahead of the game and hoping others will follow suit?
  • 13 years ago
    Yes this was the trend, until the market downturn or market correction