Could I change out the counter?
9 years ago
Related Stories

BATHROOM DESIGNSee How Swapping Out Just 3 Things Changes This Bathroom
What a difference a new vanity, rug and wall color can make
Full Story
MOST POPULAR11 Modern Farmhouses That Could Make You Want to Change Your Life
Simple forms, cutting-edge materials and casual yet refined good looks characterize homes in this timeless style
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSLittle by Little: Why Growing a Bonsai Could Change Your Life
Tap into the gentle and intriguing world of bonsai and let it teach you the joy of patience
Full Story
WORLD OF DESIGN9 Trends That Could Change How We Live at Home
The pandemic has spurred a desire for more privacy, creative areas, multigenerational spaces and contact with nature
Full Story
FURNITURESofa Secrets: Find Out How Velvet Could Work for You
Rich, luxurious velvet isn’t as delicate as it may seem. Here’s how to choose the right kind and keep it looking lush
Full Story
LIFEWhat I Learned While Cleaning Out My Junk Drawers
A homeowner finds some surprises on her journey to junk-free bliss
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
TRANSITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: Change of Heart Prompts Change of House
They were set for a New England look, but a weekend in the California wine country changed everything
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
Morenobath