Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mistyboo

Shades?

mistyboo
10 years ago
Can you please tell me what kind of shades these are and who makes them? Thanks so much! They'd be perfect in my home.
Living Room · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Window Designs
    10 years ago
    They are Hunter Douglas Luminettes Privacy Sheers. They also close to block the view and draw open.
  • baseball21
    10 years ago
    I only have 5'' to work with for any window treatment, as there is cornice moulding that is 5" shy of the window.How much room would the Lumintettes need? I want a light room when the shades are closed, but also uv protected.
  • PRO
    Window Designs
    10 years ago
    To baseball21.. I think it is 5-6" but I can check the specs if you email me at windowdesigns8@gmail.com to let me know if you are interested and send a picture too.
  • rochbarr
    9 years ago
    Where is the table from?
  • PRO
    KW Blinds / 200 Vic
    9 years ago

We manufacture our own patented system of these Sheer Verticals - that can be made with ANY fabric. They are also easily removed so they can be washed - and simple to re-install. Best value on the market.

• Julie Gardner
    9 years ago
    Could you please tell me what color the Hunter Douglas luminette shades are?
  • PRO
    KW Blinds / 200 Vic
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I cannot tell you the colour of the Hunter Douglas Luminette - but we can make them using any fabric / colour