Software
Houzz Logo Print
nutty4style

Need help with color/patterns/design!!

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

We are buying a condo in SC. It is not on the beach, but close to the beach. I want a lighter feel to the place, not a dark, heavy style. My color scheme will be dark blue, teal, green. It is pretty much a typical condo setup. The kitchen with a counter with bar stools. A dining area next to the counter/bar and then the living area beyond that. The kitchen cabinets are off white. The counters are grayish, white, specks of black granite. I am including the samples for the table and chairs and bar stools. The chairs are the lighter color. The table and the bar stools are the beige/brown color. The barstools will have the striped fabric on them. The beige/gray material is the color of the sofa (ignore the pillow, I put it there to try to show the color contrast). I need to buy a rug for under the table, a rug for the living area and 2 chairs. The chairs must be comfy (my husband insists on comfort) but not too bulky. I would love one to swivel. I also need to buy an end table and a wooden table/stand for the TV . I really want to throw in color with some accent pillows, a throw, wall art, etc. I would love ideas for the colors, patterns and design for all of the above. Our style is clean lines, slightly rustic. TABLES/CHAIRS:

TABLE AND BARSTOOL WOOD:

DINING CHAIRS WOOD:

SOFA MATERIAL (again, IGNORE the pillow!):

Also, do you think this rug would work on the screen porch of the living area. The rug would be 6 x 9.


Comments (19)