My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I can't really tell that there is much difference between Acuta Albomarginata and Verticillata albomarginata. In photos on the web they look very similar. Maybe its just me :-)
If it is truly an acuta, you should be able to clearly see venation. People are still selling verticillata as acuta, but verticillata lacks the prominent venation (it is still veined, but they aren't as noticeable) that is present in acuta leaves. What venation can be seen on the leaves of verticillata is a completely different pattern from acuta, as well:
I just picked up a cutting sold as acuta albomarginata and I can't really see any prominent venation but looking at the leaves in those pictures I'm thinking that it might be verticillata.
isde02, my verticillata albomarginata looks the same as yours. I love their leaves smooth waxy stiffness. It bloomed for me quite well this spring, the plant is just under a year old.
aurorawa
isde02(zone5b)
Related Professionals
Gainesville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Springfield Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Clarksville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Torrington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Bay Landscape Contractors · Fergus Falls Landscape Contractors · Syracuse Landscape Contractors · Williamsport Landscape Contractors · Janesville Landscape Contractors · Murrieta Landscape Contractors · Charlotte Custom Countertops · Aiken Custom Countertops · Clarksburg Custom Countertops · Manhattan Custom Countertops · Lewiston Custom CountertopsMark Weisenstein