Software
Houzz Logo Print
zeb000

Rug

13 years ago
Does anyone know where you can get that gorgeous rug from? Cheers
Contemporary Family Room · More Info

Comments (13)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    From an older post
    "kathyrobic: The rug is from a company called Surya and Lazy Boy Furniture stores sell the rugs in Canada"
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    West Elm has a rug similar to that
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Where is that sofa from?
  • 13 years ago
    tell me about the ceiling...wood?
  • 13 years ago
    I would also love to learn where the sofa is from.
  • 13 years ago
    @zeb000 you can find the rug on Homedecorators.com
  • 13 years ago
    Also, I believe the sofa is the Lorimer sofa from West Elm
  • 13 years ago
    Actually I don't think the sofa is from West Elm. I believe I found it on 212 Concept or at this link: http://www.212concept.com/collections/sectionals-c/products/simena-sectional
  • 13 years ago
    Anyone knows the color name for the floor? Where can we get this timber? Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    where is the painting from?
  • PRO
  • 12 years ago
    Looooove the couch but damn...one would have to work over time on the street corner to afford it....