Software
Houzz Logo Print
tracysky46

Couch

9 years ago
What does this fabric look like up close? Does it look like a linen, cotton, or denim? Is it a shiny polyester? How quickly could I get them, I need two.
Hillandale Sofa, White · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Tracy,

    Thanks for reaching out about this, we're happy to assist! The Hillandale is one of our hottest-selling styles right now; Awesome choice! It is hand-manufactured in our home town of Los Angeles (Made in the USA!) and comes with a lifetime guarantee on the frame & all workmanship in addition to FREE on-home, white-glove delivery :)

    Our White fabric is a true Microfiber or "Microsuede" which has a smooth, velvet-like look and feel. It is 100% polyester and has a double-rub count of 100,000 making it of the most durable fabrics we offer.

    This style is manufactured to-order and typically spends around 2-3 weeks in production with an additional 7-10 day or so in transit; generally speaking, 4-5 weeks in overall lead time; not bad for a hand-made in the USA sofa ;)

    Do you have any other questions we can help answer? Please let us know if you do, we're happy to assist!

    -Apt2B Customer Care

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    I really do not want a microsuede.....do you have a linen look?? Really looking for a beach look and very casual. But I do like this a lot!!! Also, could you since it is made here, can you change the dimensions a bit? I really love the couch called Sitka....but it is too long. I want 90". Please let me know....also, how comfortable is it? Any Down in the couch??

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County