Software
Houzz Logo Print
hobsong

Love the floor tile. Where is it from?

9 years ago
West Coast Style Cottage · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    Thank you! Unfortunately, I got the floor tile from a local building material liquidator (Stovers) that sells overstocks etc.. you can get a similar look with cement/encaustic tile.
  • 9 years ago

    Oregon Tile & Stone has a line called Palazzo with a similar look. I chose it in a light vintage gray for my laundry room in my new build. Love the tile & cant wait to see it completed. Here’s the link: http://www.oregontileandmarble.com/products/concrete-look-tile-porcelain/palazzo

  • 8 years ago

    This tile is from Stone Peak Ceramics. It's called Palazzo, the pattern is Florentine and the color is Castle Graphite. I used this recently in our master bathroom, it's lovely and very affordable.

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations