Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashleyjoh

What to do with living room?

9 years ago

I've been remodeling my 1961 ranch style home (1,300 sqft). I did some major projects before moving in, but didn't have the option of replacing the furniture at the time. Now that I've been here several months, I'm trying to sort out a better layout for my living room.


I'm attaching a photo of a floorplan of what it looks like currently, along with a 3D view. I'm new to all this so there are probably minor mistakes or whatnot from learning the software program :)


I'm struggling with what to do with the tv, with the small desk, and with the idea of replacing the current couch with something the SO thinks is more comfortable/more conducive to watching movies together (maybe something with a chaise?). There is also the dog's kennel in the living room which I'm okay with removing to the garage...but need somewhere to put a dog bed since the floor is tile.


I will eventually have to replace the windows in the living room which look out onto the backyard. Everything else is 'done'.


Any ideas would be appreciated!!



Living Room Floorplan · More Info


Living Room 3D View · More Info

House Floorplan · More Info


Comments (10)