Software
Houzz Logo Print
creggieh

Is more chin available?

9 years ago
Large Norfolk Chandelier, Sturbridge Black With Sturbridge Red · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes, you may order extra chain. A 3-foot section is $6.00 and if you need additional specific lengths, each additional foot beyond 3' is $3.00. (Example, a 4-foot length would cost $9.00.) Each light does come with 3 feet of chain and 7 feet of wire standard. So you would only be charged for amounts above the standard 3 feet.


    Thank you for your question!

    creggieh thanked Market Man Online LLC
  • 9 years ago

    How do I order it?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    I've looked into how to enable you to order extra chain through Houzz, but there is not a way to have you be able to pay the price I quoted because there is not a SKU set up for that purpose. I will add the extra chain at no charge to you.

    Simply, add the request for the specific length you need to your order, (or send me another message when you make the order) and I will have the chain added at no cost. It may take a day or two extra for shipping while the custom work is done.

    Thank you for your interest!

    Jonathan

    Market Man Online LLC

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio