Can I purchase additional rods?
9 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
ADDITIONSWhat an Open-Plan Addition Can Do for Your Old House
Don’t resort to demolition just yet. With a little imagination, older homes can easily be adapted for modern living
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Can I Add Income Streams?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers up several easy ways pros can increase their cash flow
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Set My Pricing Structure?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell breaks down how home pros can determine what to charge for their services
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Home Purchases Worth the Splurge
Make buyer's remorse over furniture, textiles and more a thing of the past with this wise purchasing advice
Full Story
INSPIRING GARDENSWhat We Can Learn From Longwood Gardens’ New Meadow
Sustainability, ecology, native plant communities ... this public garden is brimming with lessons on horticulture for home gardeners
Full Story
Comment