Software
Houzz Logo Print
e2053

E2053

13 years ago
The bed is Ralph Lauren for Henredon from the Irish Cottage Collection
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the information. I will add a tag to the photo.
  • 13 years ago
    Hendron doesn't seem to have an Irish Cottage collection. Any other suggestions?
  • 13 years ago
    I bought this bed in the early 90's so I am not surprised it is no longer available. Simon Horn Furniture Ltd. is a company based in London that has a beautiful line of beds of this ilk. Perhaps you can find something similar. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
  • 11 years ago

    I actually just purchased this bed from a consignment shop in NY. Do you remember anything else about the bed? I am dying to know what you paid for it. Did you have any problems with the bed?

  • 11 years ago

    Also, do you use a box spring? My box spring and mattress make it so I am 36 inches off the floor!