Software
Houzz Logo Print
guli

Wood Finish

9 years ago
HI There,
I love this coffee table and I would like to purchase it. But my apartment is mostly grey, blue and white. I need the wood finish to be cooler and more ash color. Can I get the wood finish changed?
Thank you
Reclaimed Timber Modern Coffee Table · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi,

    Thanks for your interest in our work!

    We can certainly change the finish for you. We just did an ash color finish (see attached).

    Let me know if that is what you are looking for. If so, we can get to work on a custom invoice for you, please shoot us an email directly with your contact details to do so as it is very hard to do custom orders via Houzz.

    Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions of us and how you would like to proceed.

    Regards,
    Dan Quinn - What WE Make