is there a clearance requirement above it or can I put it on a shelf?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story

OUTBUILDINGSWe Can Dream: Look at All You Can Do With an Outbuilding
A bonus living space in the backyard expands the possibilities for work, family and fun. Here are 10 ways to imagine one
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHome Above the Range: Smart Uses for Cooktop Space
With pot fillers, shelves, racks and more, you can get the most function out of the space above your kitchen range
Full Story
KITCHEN APPLIANCES9 Places to Put the Microwave in Your Kitchen
See the pros and cons of locating your microwave above, below and beyond the counter
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNHomes Score Above Par With Golf Features
Swing into the golf spirit with a home by the fairway, a putting green in the backyard or a golf simulator indoors
Full Story

Trovati Studio