Software
Houzz Logo Print
micellle

light color

8 years ago
can you change the bulb to be a warm white instead of the cool white?
Jake Crystal Folding Blades Ceiling Fan and Remote Control, 42", Cold Light · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 8 years ago

    Hi Michelle, you may use another LED bulb of 3000K to replace the cool white.

    Hope this helps! Celine - Your Houzz Team

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I would like to order new led bulbs - any idea where to find these?

  • 8 years ago

    Hi Sew,

    please try to call 1-800-448-1632 . They might be able to help you with this issue.

    Hope this helped.

    Filip

  • 8 years ago

    Were you able to buy bulbs? And how do you change the bulbs? Not in any manual. Are the 3000 k bulbs available?

  • 8 years ago

    If we order new lower K bulbs, how are they changed out? Do you need to take the entire chandler apart? There are no instructions for this.

  • 8 years ago

    Hi there,

    we do not have other spare LED bulbs available at the moment. Note please that changing the LED bulb is a very difficult process and we advise you to search for the help of the professional.

    Hope this answer was helpful.

    Filip

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    @ Sew Perfect Draperies, Inc. Thanks for that thorough info. Am in the same predicament that you were in. Can you tell me which website you found the 32 W ceiling fan LED bulb with 2700K light temperature? I'll appreciate it very much. Thank you.

  • 7 years ago

    I bought this earlier this year when we started our bedroom renovation. Finally at a point that we are ready to install. Before we do so I wanted to read up on the reviews. I do not want to install it if the lights are to bright. Can someone tell me where I can get the 32W LED 2700 warm white bulbs I have read about above, and how difficult is it to replace them if the light is not yet installed?


  • PRO
    7 years ago

    Just click on the link. It doesn't look like it would be hard.

  • 7 years ago

    Hi there, The light source is an integrated LED. If you were to ask at a professional light store they will be able to recommend an alternative to use. We recommend that any adjustments are mad by a professional. Hope this helps. Emilie