Software
Houzz Logo Print
sb1795

Baskets

8 years ago
I am primarily interested in this bench as a way t get shoes off the floor in my entry. as such, I need to know the diaries of shoes each basket will hold. Can you please provide the dimensions of the baskets (and the clearance for the shelf that holds the baskets)?

Thanks very much.
Coaster Large Storage Bench With Baskets · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi, thank you for your inquiry. Here's the the over all dimension of the item. Sorry, but there is no specific dimension provided for the baskets. Thanks.

    Length 60"

    Width 15 1/4"

    Height 23"

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi there, our manufacturer was able to provide the dims for the baskets - they are 440*370*16mm

  • 8 years ago

    Hi & thanks for the response. I had already read the dimensions of the bench, but the info on the baskets was helpful. Unfortunately, I believe that it's incorrect. If you convert the mm to inches, the last dimension (16mm) would mean that the baskets are less than an inch tall -- 16 mm is 0.63 inches. Fairly shallow basket. That would make the basket 17 1/3" X 14.57" X 0.62" . I'm guessing that the last dimension is probably 160 mm, which would make the basket 6.3 inches tall (or deep). Is there any way you could check that info? Thanks very much.

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi there! This was what was provided by the manufacturer. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio