Software
Houzz Logo Print
msg919

Vintage Dining Room Set

8 years ago

I no longer want this set. It was made in late 1920s by Period Cabinet Manufacturing Co. in New Albany, Indiana. It was refinished in 1980; I realize that decreases value. It is in relatively good condition except the leaf stored under the table needs to be handles gently. Also, the foot on the buffet needs to be repaired. The set survived Superstorm Sandy. The china cabinet currently holds a full 20 piece place-setting and more than 60 pieces of crystal. There is also a good deal of storage in the buffet and serving table. It seats 6 comfortably, although I have had as many as 10 seated. 6 chairs are included. Suggestions appreciated. I really want to get rid of it, but obviously don't want to just drop it off at the dump. Antique dealers in this area don't have space for it.






Comments (6)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions