Who can I contact and how to order a fabric swatch
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake an Upholstered Headboard You Can Change on a Whim
Classic stripes today, hot pink tomorrow. You can swap the fabric on this DIY headboard to match your room or your mood
Full Story
BEDROOMSBeyond Windows: See How Drapery Can Enhance Your Bed
Floor-to-ceiling fabric creates a rich backdrop for slumber
Full Story
ORGANIZINGYou Can Do It: 6 Steps to Organizing Your Loose Photos
Are your old pictures stuck in dusty boxes? Here’s how to get them in order — and ready to tell your family’s story
Full Story
ARTTurn Your Leftover Fabric Into Framed Art
You can add color, pattern and texture with leftover fabric scraps and high-end remnants
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: When and How Do I Outsource My Work?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on when you may need help and what another pro can take on
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
Top Fabric Inc.