Software
Houzz Logo Print
plastics

Fireplace ideas

13 years ago
Is this a custom screen? where would i find this? Love it and love the room!
City: McDougald Residence · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you! This is a custom made fire screen that is available through Postcard from Paris. Please contact us directly for additional information.

    lance@postcardfromparis.com
    www.postcardfromparis.com
  • 12 years ago
    Hope I can help for those trying to find this trim and cabinet paint. The Bronzetone paint from this beautiful room is not the same color as the Bronze Tone (orange) on the BM Color Preview paint deck. It is a wood and metal enamel paint product. "DTM P 23 Super Spec Low Lustre" is what the BM rep called it when I spoke with him today. (Also may be different formulations depending on your state and VOC laws.) May want to verify with you local paint store-I'm headed there now! Good Luck!