The past few days I have been repotting plants like a fiend. Long over due, I've been hitting my streptocarpus collection to clean them up and repot for spring blooms. I recently down sized my collection by several thousand plants this past autumn, but I still have more than a thousand gesneriads left. Only a few of them are in flower right now but one of them to cheer me along is Streptocarpus 'Caitlyn' by Lynn Dibley of Wales. So cute!
Hyn Patty, Western NC Mountains (USA)Original Author
Rosie1949
Related Professionals
Elkton Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Orangeburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Idaho Falls Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Burlington Landscape Contractors · Cedar Rapids Landscape Contractors · Fort Wayne Landscape Contractors · Pittsfield Landscape Contractors · Newark Landscape Contractors · Bennington Landscape Contractors · Santa Maria Landscape Contractors · Elk City Architects & Building Designers · Roanoke Architects & Building Designers · Middletown Architects & Building Designers · Detroit Architects & Building Designers · Riverton Architects & Building Designers