Software
Houzz Logo Print
chaasprime

Duvet

13 years ago
Love the duvet cover? Where is it from?
Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 13 years ago
    I love the Duvet Cover. Can you tell me where it is from?
  • 13 years ago
    I'd also lve to know
  • 13 years ago
    The duvet cover is beautiful - where can it be bought? Anne
  • 13 years ago
    Duvet? Been killing myself looking for it...
  • 13 years ago
    Would also like to know where the grey duvet cover is from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Bed Bath and Beyond had been caring this duvet, it comes in dark gray like this, and a more taupe color. They have limited supply left, I know because I tried to find it in a Queen just last week. Also it is Linen. Not on the website, you have to go in.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We love the look of this room- especially the duvet! We offer custom bedding, pillows, drapery, etc and would love to work with you on this project. We have several solid gray fabrics that would make a stunning duvet! Check us out and give us a shout!

    Happy Decorating!:)

    Design It Yourself|Loomdecor.com|Jackie@loomdecor.com