Software
Houzz Logo Print
zigga_plavcak

Shipping

8 years ago
Hello,
I`m interested in buying this product:
Madrid Outdoor Cast Aluminum Dining Set, With 84"x42" Rectangle Table, 7-Piece · More Info

Now I`m from Slovenia (EU) and I know that you you don't ship to my country but I saw that you have company in Italy also. So is it possible to get that product in Italy? or do you ship to Italy ? Or how can I get this product ?

Thank you for asnwer,

Žiga Plavčak
Madrid Outdoor Cast Aluminum Dining Set, With 84"x42" Rectangle Table, 7-Piece · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi Sir, Thank you so much for being interested in our products. Yes, we do ship our products to oversea. But you need pay the shipping from Houston to your city, plus your import duties, and etc. You can find out with your local import or shipping company. We can send you the packing info such as weight, packing size, cube feet and etc. Please feel free to contact us if you need any more info. Thanks again