Black Beauty Eggplant

Ailsa Craig Onion

Ruby Red Onion

Lemongrass

Bouquet Dill

English Thyme

Triple Curled Parsley

Price: A++

You would be hard pressed to be 99 cents per pack with reasonable amount of seeds.

It is still a new business and they have been tweaking it but it is still buggy and quirky in some ways. There are other issues that most probably wouldn't notice.

Selection: B-

I know they are a start up and as a start up they have a great selection, and I am sure they will continue to expand. I would like to see them start adding some hybrids to their line up, yes heirlooms are great but let's face it some hybrids cater to specific needs such as climate, earliness (for short season areas) and disease protection that you just cannot find in heirlooms.

Shipping: B+

Reasonable speed for shipping especially considering their boot-strapped staffing.

Pricing for shipping could be better but it's not that bad.

Customer Service: B

They are helpful and friendly, but slow to respond. I attribute this to being a start-up that is probably stretched. I am sure this will improve in time.

I have not yet germinated the seeds or grown out the plants but I will add more to this thread.

I would recommend using them to anyone looking for standard heirloom varieties, affordable basics, and beginner gardeners.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!