Software
Houzz Logo Print
julia_allen9861

Perfect for my project!!!

13 years ago
Love the color and the use of art! I too have a small room (see discussions "this bedroom needs an identity") and this approach would work well for me. Questions--
1. What is the paint brand & color name?
2. Are there more pix of this room if so can you post the link?
3. Where can I find the window coverings? And are they hung using clips or ..?
Harlem Apartment · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi - Thanks so much, glad you like it! The paint color is Hague Blue by Farrow & Ball. However, I had Sherwin Williams match that color since F&B is very pricey. It took 3 coats to achieve this color. The curtains are actually Ikea, very inexpensive. They are hung with clips. Hope that is helpful! Unfortunately, I don't have more pictures of this space. But feel free to reach out with any questions. Cheers, Courtney
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks Courtney! Is that a gloss paint, or flat? It looks glossy in the picture.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi - It is an eggshell finish, which gives it a slight sheen. It would be amazing in a gloss or lacquer finish. But your walls need to be really perfect for that - the shinier the finish the more it will show any imperfections in the wall texture.
  • 13 years ago
    I thought it must be eggshell...won't work for my 101 year old lath & plaster walls.
  • 5 years ago

    I looove the light blue on the outer wall. Could you please tell me what color and by who! Have been searching for THAT color! Thank you