Software
Houzz Logo Print
mr_abhishekm

Feedback on the floor stains

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Need some feedback on choosing floor stains for the following goals:

  1. Contemporary/modern looking house.
  2. Want the house to look bright. The house does get a lot of sunlight and does have an open feel. I plan to add nice bright lights.
  3. Walls in the house are white and I don't mind painting them - but do want to keep the house bright.
  4. I want to be able to use either of black, brown and or gray furniture.
  5. Low maintenance if possible :D.

Here is what my current floor looks like (Sanding completed on an engineered hardwood floor). I found this beautiful floor pictures on Pinterest and now I'm planning to go with their suggested 50/50 mix of Pickled Oak and Classic Gray. Love any feedback that you guys have.



Comments (4)