Software
Houzz Logo Print
oojacoboo

Shipping Time

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Why does the product listing give me about a week or so delivery date when placing the order, but after ordering it says it's going to take over a month?

Image 1
Image 2

2-Piece Mid-Century Plywood Lounge Chair and Ottoman Set, Black/Palisander · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi - Which color are you interested in?

  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    I already ordered the light brown/tan model. Product SKU: ELC-100LBRWAL

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi that color is back ordered. We have most in stock.

  • 8 years ago

    When I ordered the chair it said there were 2 in stock. Was that inaccurate?

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi that color you wanted is currently back ordered.

  • 8 years ago

    So, please tell me when it's going to be available then. You're jumping around my questions without addressing them. I ordered from here, it said it was in stock. I have not received a notification to tell me when it will actually ship. Do you know when? Also, please update your stock, because it's not accurate and I'm not happy to know that I'm having to wait over a month with hopes that it may ship. Please advise!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hi, it is on back ordered for 3-4 weeks.


  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    So, it's backordered for the same amount of time that it was when I ordered it then a week ago? Basically, you're saying you don't know when you'll get it or when it will ship?